From my bed...

From my bed...

Lately, this has been my home office, nap area, snack corner. With this bug that hit us hard, I barely had time to enjoy and play with my new camera, but this morning, I felt a bit of energy and grabbed it to take this shot. I am in love with my new camera. I can hardly wait to play with it and take some outdoors shots. The birds are teasing me with their spring songs in front of my bedroom windows, but I'm so tired and exhausted.... Soon, I'll be out and playing... Hope you are feeling better than me today. Now going back to bed... Wishing you a lovely day! Xx, Si-

Photo FrenchByDesign©

Ceci est devenu mon bureau, mon coin sieste, l'endroit où je bivouaque. Avec ce microbe de printemps qui a frappé la maison, je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de beaucoup jouer avec mon nouvel appareil photo. Mais ce matin, je me suis sentie un peu mieux, alors voici une photo de ma chambre. J'ai grande hâte de sortir et de prendre des photos du printemps qui jaillit de partout. Les oiseaux chantent et me narguent devant ma fenêtre. Bientôt... J'espère que vous vous sentez bien mieux que moi aujourd'hui... Bonne journée! Si-